A winning mind-set is as important as a fit body. Dr. Silby offers a variety of services to assist you in better understanding your approach to sports, teaching you how to maintain your focus, and achieving your goals in the competitive environment. Workshops are interactive, informative and fun.
- Improve performance consistency
- Create effective practice habits
- Improve communication skills
- Enhance motivation
- Fine tune focus
- Gain ability to perform in pressure situations
Choose a Comprehensive Service:
ONE-ON-ONE MENTAL FITNESS SESSIONPrivate mental fitness sessions that:
● Assist athletes in achieving competitive goals by better understanding their mental strengths and weaknesses and acquiring strategies to enhance performance.
● Explore and apply sports psychology techniques tailored to the needs of the athlete and their specific sport.
● Provide athletes with a comprehensive mental fitness regime that may include: goal setting, focusing, controlling pressure, dealing with frustration, energy management, imagery, and self-talk.
GROUP MENTAL FITNESS SESSIONMental fitness sessions for groups of athletes or teams. These sessions:
● Assist athletes in achieving their competitive goals through mental skills assessment, group drills and performance-like scenarios and simulations.
● Provides athletes with numerous opportunities to improve their performance level, practice habits and communication skills through cooperative learning.
PARENT MENTAL FITNESS SESSIONWill assist parents in understanding and enhancing the interaction with their athletic children and coaches. Parents will have an opportunity to explore the critical challenges young athletes face and learn about the principles of sport psychology that can be applied to help meet these demands. Parents will become better equipped to provide effective feedback and assist children in dealing with athletic pressures.
SKYPE MENTAL FITNESS SESSIONSYou can work with Dr. Silby via skyp to positively influence how you think, feel, and ultimately perform. Skype consultations occur only after an initial one-on-one meeting. However, under certain circumstances special arrangements can be made.